Access to EqualiTeach's e-learning course on challenging microaggressions for 30 days.
During the course participants will:
- Recognise the impact of microaggressions on people’s feelings of safety and belonging
- Explore what it means to be an effective ally, including how to effectively challenge microaggressions amongst both colleagues and students
- Reflect on how to respond effectively if challenged on their own behaviour
- Recognise the importance of creating an open climate to discuss issues of equality, diversity and inclusion as a staff team
- Develop techniques to hold effective conversations on issues of equality and identity and learn and move forward together