Access to EqualiTeach's e-learning course on inclusive recruitment practices for 30 days.
During the course participants will:
- Recognise the impact of language used in adverts, job descriptions and person specifications
- Consider where and how to advertise positions to reach a diverse audience
- Understand the different forms of unconscious bias and their impact in recruitment decisions
- Develop skills which will help them to remain objective, recognise bias, and make decisions based on evidence at all points of the recruitment process
- Understand their legal duties under the Equality Act 2010, including when and how to make reasonable adjustments and how to engage in effective positive action initiatives