Who are EqualiTeach?
We believe in positive environments where everyone is valued.
EqualiTeach is a not-for-profit organisation providing high quality, interactive training and support on issues of equality, diversity and inclusion. Our vision is an equal, inclusive and diverse society where everyone is valued and able to succeed.
Alongside EqualiTeach Empowered, we deliver workshops and staff training on all aspects of equality and diversity, develop bespoke resources, provide consultancy and support schools to achieve the Equalities Award.
What is EqualiTeach Empowered?
EqualiTeach Empowered is an online subscription service providing schools with access to a huge range of EDI resources, guidance and support so school teams can make positive change at a pace that is right for them.
The annual subscription includes:
- Unlimited user accounts so the whole staff team can benefit from this service
- An Empowered logo and marketing toolkit to use on your website, letter heads and social media
- Empowered webinars every half term taking a deeper-dive into specific areas of equality and where subscribers can submit questions to be answered by one of our EDI experts, so they can overcome challenges, and learn from the experiences of others
- Time-saving tools such as template policies, checklists and lesson plans on a range of equality topics for different Key Stages
- A step-by-step pathway, which provides schools who are starting out on this journey with a framework to build an effective whole-school approach to embedding equality, diversity and inclusion throughout the school.
- Guidance in the form of videos, downloads and online resources on topics including equality objectives, terminology, decolonising the curriculum, inclusive recruitment practices and so much more!
- Frameworks for self-auditing and evaluating current practice to identify and celebrate strengths and identify areas for improvement
What does it Cost?
The subscription costs £240 + VAT per school per year. You can subscribe online today or alternatively get in touch to request an invoice for your school's subscription. Access to the site will be provided following receipt of payment.
If you’re a small school (fewer than 100 pupils), get in touch for a reduced price.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we channel all our income into our work supporting schools and organisations to promote equality and tackle discrimination.
We want this service to be accessible to as many schools as possible, so if the cost is a barrier for your school, get in touch and we will explore the options available.
What is the Equalities Award?
The Equalities Award is an online auditing tool which provides schools with the opportunity to evaluate, strengthen and showcase their whole-school approach to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Schools working towards an Award are assigned an Award Representative who provides bespoke guidance and support throughout the process. Schools also gain access to EqualiTeach Empowered as part of the Award package to support them in their journey.